At Donaldson, developing and sustaining great Customer relationships is the most important thing we do every day and we’ve been doing it since 1915. Whether it’s new product design or enhancement, first-fit or replacement parts, order fulfillment or technical support we’ll exceed your expectations.
The primary reason Customers choose Donaldson over the competition is our filtration science expertise. We have over 1,000 scientists/engineers and 1,500 worldwide issued, active or pending patents.
• We invent proprietary filtration media while many of our competitors purchase materials. We use an in-house media mill for application development, trial media production runs and development of proprietary formulations.
• We work with our Customers to develop next generation solutions, focusing on the applicable value proposition (i.e., smaller footprint, lower maintenance costs, longer filter life, increased efficiency, lower energy consumption, etc.).
• Our engineers are involved in the total solution, from creation/invention through rigorous product testing and production. They utilize APD (Accelerated Product Development) and proprietary design tools to bring technology to our Customers in a shorter development cycle.
We have historically been known for our “Feet on the Street” model. Located across the globe, our field sales teams are there when needed, from pre-sale through after-sale. They listen to you and fully understand your business environment. With an average Donaldson tenure of 10 years, they are industry experts.
Our teams of customer service representatives and application engineers provide high quality technical service. When a Customer has an inquiry, a real person answers the phone and uses a variety of systems to help achieve quick and accurate resolution.
E-commerce solutions are also available in parts of our business. They provide an easy means for our Customers to obtain price and product availability, place orders and track shipments.
Our Customers know they can expect complete satisfaction—we stand by our quality commitment:
• We make consistent, reliable products
• We regularly invest in systems to increase the accuracy and timeliness of orders so the right product arrives when needed
• We have a culture of continuous improvement of products, processes and services
• We strive to eliminate waste and variation
• We proudly hold over 70 TS, ISO and AS quality and environmental certifications
Global Reach, Local Touch
Our global presence and local manufacturing means that we go where our customers are.
Today we have over 100 locations in 44 countries and we continue to invest. We recently expanded our air and liquid filtration operation in Aguascalientes (Mexico), our air filtration operation in Wuxi (China), our liquid filtration operation in Ostiglia (Italy), our PowerCore & Ultra-Web capacity in Cresco (US), our liquid filtration operation in Stevens Point (US). Through our worldwide sales, engineering, manufacturing, and distribution capabilities, we provide exceptional support to our worldwide Customer base.
Improve, Enhance, Protect
The most important thing we do every day is exceed our Customers' expectations for new technology, quality, value and service on a global basis. In doing so, we address the unique product design, manufacturing and logistic considerations that enable our Customers to increase the satisfaction of their Customers.
Our constant goal is to provide solutions that improve people’s lives, enhance equipment performance and protect the environment.