UFM-P pneumatic level-controlled condensate drains are suitable for operation in explosion-endangered areas.
The pneumatic controlled UFM-P condensate drain with its very compact design is available in five sizes. Features of the UFM-P drain include: a robust coated housing, low noise during draining procedure, and robust design that inhibits dirt ingression.
An automatic function control via LED display ensures safe operation at all times. The Ultramat™ UFM-P Float is easy to maintain and function-tested by the manufacturer.
- Reliable drainage of large amounts of condensate
- Problem-free drainage of pure oil by means of hydrostatic level measuring
- Almost maintenance free
- A minimum of installation work
- Great function safety due to large drain bores
- Pneumatic double membrane servo valve with long service life
- A minimum of space needed due to small height of unit
- Manual override
- Operation without electricity, therefore applicable in hazardous areas