The Donaldson LifeTec™ PT N filter element with Tetratex® ePTFE membrane provides exceptional filtration performance, stability, and durability in critical processed food and beverage applications.
The innovative design allows for maximum durability, exceptional load capacity, and outstanding impurity retention without shedding or unloading contaminants.
Donaldson's Tetratex ePTFE membrane media provides a 99.99999% filter efficiency at 0.2 micron. It has a retention rate LRV of 7 for 0.2 micron contaminants.
- Excellent material resistance towards aggressive contaminates
- Donaldson's inherently hydrophobic Tetratex ePTFE membrane
- Sterile grade at 0.2 micron (HIMA/ASTM)
- Low pressure drop at high flow rates
- Biologically inert
- Approved for Food Contact Use according to CFR Title 21 & 1935/2004/EC
Processed Food and Beverage Applications:
- Aseptic packaging
- Carbon dioxide as an ingredient
- Fermentation air
- Tank ventilation
- Nitrogen blanketing