FRL membrane compressed air dryers are characterized by their compact design and low purge-air requirement. They are easy to install and maintenance free, and an electrical connection is not required.
The FRL is available as standard module or as complete treatment package in the Superplus version consisting of the membrane dryer module, 2 -stage pre-filtration, activated carbon filter and pressure regulator.
Due to the silicone-free design, the FRL membrane compressed air dryers are also suitable for painting applications.
The FRL covers the flow rate range from 11 to 150 m³/h / 6.5 to 88 scfm with 11 types, and can therefore be adjusted perfectly to the customer's application.
- 11 types with 11 to 150 m³/h / 6.5 to 88 scfm flow capacity
- SF Superplus with 2 pre-filters, membrane module, activated carbon filter and pressure regulator
- Very low purge air consumption
- Compact design
- Diagonal cross wrapped fibers for high drying efficiency
- Easy to install and maintenance-free
- No electrical power supply required
- Almost noiseless operation
- Does not contain silicone and can be used for painting applications