Donaldson’s LifeTec™ P-SRF X series of pleated sterile membrane filters offer exceptional filtration performance for compressed air and technical gases within the processed food and beverage industry.
The P-SRF X filter element meets or exceeds performance requirements for processed food and beverage industries such as dairy, food ingredients, and alcoholic beverages. These filters utilize Tetratex® ePTFE filter media that is inherently hydrophobic with a highly porous membrane structure.
The membrane filter media complies with FDA requirements (Food and Drug Administration Title 21 CFR 211.72 latest edition) and (EC) No. 1935/2004 for indirect food contact use.
The element is capable of a log reduction value (LRV) of 9 at o 0.2, a LRV 8 at 0.02 microns, and a LRV of 7 at 0.003 microns as verified in a DIN EN 1822 adopted test.
- Developed for the sterile filtration of air and gases in extreme applications and sterilization conditions within the processed food and beverage industry
- High retention rate (bacteria, viruses, and particles) down to 3 nm (nanometers) to help ensure product and process integrity
- High temperature & mechanical resistance for outstanding performance and minimization of production downtime and maintenance costs
- Suitable for sterilization, using vapor phased hydrogen peroxide (VPHP) and ozone - this leads to reduced total cost of ownership
Filtration of air and gases:
- PET bottle blowing
- Ingredient carbon dioxide
- Fermentation air
- Nitrogen blanketing