The Donaldson LifeTec™ PT N filter element with Tetratex® ePTFE membrane provides the greatest assurance of filtration performance, stability and durability against chemicals and other contaminates in critical conditions.
The innovative design allows for maximum durability, exceptional load capacity and superior impurity retention without shedding or unloading contaminants.
Donaldson's Tetratex ePTFE membrane media provides a 99.99999% filter efficiency at 0.2 micron. It has a retention rate LRV of 7 for 0.2 micron contaminants.
- Excellent material resistance towards aggressive contaminates
- Donaldson's inherently hydrophobic Tetratex ePTFE membrane
- Sterile grade at 0.2 micron (HIMA/ASTM)
- Low pressure drop at high flow rates
- Biologically inert
- Approved for Food Contact Use according to CFR Title 21 & 1935/2004/EC
Air / Gas Applications:
- Compressed air
- Carbon dioxide
- Fermentation air
- Tank ventilation
- Technical gases
- Highly concentrated acids
- Complexing agents
- Chlorinated and fluorinated solvents
- Highly concentrated bases
- Alcohols, aldehydes
- Esters and ketones
- Photolithographic liquids
- Oxidizing agents