The DFX filter series are intended for the processing of compressed air or gases in industrial applications.
The DFX filter construction enables its use under extreme operating conditions. For use in high or low temperature applications and ambient conditions with mechanical stresses, like vibrations.
With 7 sizes, the DFX covers a performance range of 600 Nm³/h / 353 scfm flow rate (compressed air) at an operating pressure of 25 bar / 363 psi.
- Innovative filtration technology with high retention rates and low pressure losses.
- Aluminum filter housing designed for operating pressure up to 25 bar and operating temperature from -20° C / -4° F up to +120° C / 248° F.
- Flow optimized design saves energy.
- Validated performance data according to ISO 12500-1 and ISO 12500-3 for reliable achievement of compressed air quality according to ISO 8573-1:2010.
- For the purification of non-corrosive gases of fluid group 2 (non-dangerous gases) and selected non-corrosive gases of fluid group 1 (dangerous gases) according to pressure equipment directive 2014/68/EU.