PP-Q elements are manufactured in continuous 254 mm /10 in. lengths and are offered in all of the common end cap configurations.
These elements provide tremendous value by reducing the amount of particulate in process lines and protecting valuable production equipment. Their pleated construction offers exponentially more surface area than melt blown elements, which translates to more dirt holding capacity and fewer changeouts.
- 100% polypropylene construction provides a wide range of chemical compatibility
- Rigid, molded cage for greater structural integrity
- Gradient, fixed pore structure supplies increased dirt holding capacity and resistance to unloading under high differential pressure
- 0.5 m² / 5.6 ft² of media surface per 254 mm / 10 in. length provides high throughput, particle retention, longer service life and reduced maintenance costs
Food and beverage purification:
- Bottled water
- Soft drinks
Purification and filtration:
- Paints and dyes
- Jet printer inks
- Alcohols, aldehydes
- Esters and ketones
- Photolithographic liquids