The P-GS N filter consists of a regenerable filter matrix made from pleated steel which ensures high particle and dirt retention, very good flow rate as well as low differential pressure.
The heavy-duty construction of the P-GS N filter is designed to withstand a maximum differential pressure up to 5 bar / 72 psi with a flow from the outside to the inside.
The P-GS N offers retention rates of 1, 5 and 25 microns and covers a temperature range from –20° C / –4° F to +150° C / 302° F, with welded end caps and special o-rings up to +200° C / 392° F.
- High dirt holding capacity at low differential pressure and high flow rate
- Regenerable by back-flushing or ultrasonication
- Excellent material resistance towards steam and aggressive media
- Down to 0.01 micron in saturated steam
- Welded version approved for Food Contact Use acc. to CFR Title 21 & 1935/2004/EC