Donaldson P-BE tank vent filter housings are developed for sterile ventilation of stationary and mobile storage tanks used in food, beverage, pharmaceutical, chemical and other industries.
The P-BE vent filter housings are typically used in conjunction with our P-SRF V process sterile air filter element to ensure sterile ventilation with very little pressure drop or air resistance.
The P-BE filter housing can also be used with other filter elements, such as the LifeTec PF-PT N, a PTFE membrane cartridge, or the P-GSL N, a pleated stainless steel mesh cartridge, to meet your specific requirements.
- Available in 304 and 316 stainless steel
- 1 1/2 in. - 8 in. connections
- Gas capacity of range 17 to 2,010 m³/h / 10 - 1,183 scfm
- The P-BE tank vent filter is available in 12 sizes with a wide range of flow rates
- Interior and exterior are polished to a smoothness of Ra 63
- Multiple connection styles to fit any tank