The slim, compact design of PG-IL housings allows them to be installed in tight spaces and, when used in gas or liquid applications, either in a vertical or horizontal orientation.
The housings are available in ½" to 2" size inlet and outlet connections in Tri-Clamp®*, Butt-weld and ANSI Flange styles, and with ½" Tri-Clamp® vent/drain ports. PG-IL housings are BPE compliant and 3-A certified.
Housings are available in four sizes with a capacity up to 68 L/min / 24 gpm for liquid. Standard housing come standard with Code 7/Code 2 element connections.
- BPE compliant, CRN and 3-A certified
- Capacity up to 68 L/min / 24 gpm for liquid
- Available in 5 lengths - 5", 10", 20", 30", and 40"
- Tri-Clamp®*, Butt-weld and ANSI Flange Connection Styles
- 1/2", 1", 1½", and 2" Connection Sizes
- Inner surface finish to an Ra 15, Outer Surface Finish to an Ra 32
- 316SS is standard, 304 SS is available on reques