Donaldson P-EG filter housings are designed for the purification of industrial and culinary steam, and yield low differential pressure at high flow rates.
These housings are equipped with NPT thread or flange connections depending on size and have an electro-polished or bead-blast surface finish.
P-EG filter housings are available in 18 different sizes with a steam capacity range 100 to 17,100 lbs/hr at 3 bar / 50 psig. Optional connections are also available to adapt the filter to your specific requirements. Standard housings utilize Donaldson filter elements with 2 in., double O-Ring, plug-in connections.
A broad selection of filter elements is available to meet the compatibility and micron rating requirements of your process.
- Standard housings are 304 stainless with the option to upgrade to 316L
- Extremely low differential pressure
- Surface finish is pickled and passivated to Ra 63 or bead blast. Custom surface finishes available upon request.
- FNPT, flange and weld connections available
- Steam capacity range from 100 lb/hr to 17,100 lb/hr at 3 bar / 50 psig