V Series filter elements are designed for the processing of compressed air or gases in industrial applications. Due to the flow-optimized design of the filter element as well as the assigned filter media and the advanced production technology, differential pressure is minimized and a continuously high separation efficiency is ensured.
Validated performance data acc. to ISO 12500-1 (oil aerosol retention) and ISO 12500-3 (particulate retention) for reliable achievement of compressed air quality suitable to achieve ISO 8573-1 quality classes.
V Series filter elements possess the three-dimensional micro fiber fleece made of polyester, which works oleophobic and hydrophobic. By utilizing various filtration mechanisms such as retention by direct impact, sieve effect and diffusion effect, liquid aerosols and solid particles are retained in the filter.
Donaldson V elements are used in our DF compressed air housing.
- Innovative filtration technology: wrapped depth filter medium with high dirt-holding capacity – Achievement of high retention rates with low differential pressure
- Flow-optimized design – Minimum pressure loss for economic compressed air purification which allows for saving of energy costs
- Ability to change the position of the coding clip in the filter bowl for coalescence filter or particle filter – Convenience of easily changing the flow direction
- Central compressed air processing: Prefilter for the protection of fridge dryers and adsorption dryers, applications with expected high particle intake
- Downstream applications: Final filtration for control and process air
- Adsorption dryers / activated carbon adsorbers: Particle filter for the retention of adsorbent abrasion
- Automotive industry: Purification of paint- and lacquering finishing air