The P-SRF is designed for the filtration of compressed air, process air, and technical gases in the processed food and beverage industry.
The P-SRF offers a log reduction value (LRV) of 7 for particles 0.01 micron and larger, helping to ensure the purity of process gases. This element is constructed with a stainless steel frame which allows for high-temperature applications and vapor phased hydrogen peroxide (VPHP) sterilization. The borosilicate media is binder-free and offers large amounts of void space for improved flow characteristics.
- High-quality stainless steel construction ensures excellent mechanical stability, thermal resistance up to 200° C / 392° F
- Proprietary three-dimensional binder-free borosilicate depth filter media
- Depth filter medium is non-fiber releasing and inheritlantly hydrophobic
- Integrity testable according to HIMA* and validated retention of bacteria and viruses
- PET Bottle Blowing
- Aseptic packaging of processed foods and beverages
- Fermentation air
- Tank blanketing