Donaldson AG aluminum filter housings are equipped with all of the features required to make this the most efficient and cost-effective filter for your compressed air system.
Its three-part aluminum housing design allows for easy disassembly and element changeout. Low pressure drop is achieved through optimal flow-path design. The tapered bowl and non-turbulent lower filter zone ensure that no condensate gets re-entrained in the airstream.
The AG standard comes with an Econometer differential pressure gauge and external float drain. For increased energy savings, the AG is also available with an optional programmable Economizer differential pressure gauge and Ultramat™ UFM-D zero air-loss condensate drain valve.
Available in three different filter housing sizes from 1,468 to 2,936 m³/h / 864 to 1,728 scfm. Several different element types are available to meet specific purification requirements.
- Three part housing design — easy installation and maintenance.
- Optimized housing construction for lowest flow velocity — low pressure drop saves in purification costs of compressed air and gases.
- Economizer with integrated microprocessor (optional) — determines the most cost-effective time to exchange the filter element.
- UFM-D zero loss condensate drain (optional) — increased energy savings by allowing zero compressed air loss. Stores condensate external of filter housing, ensuring complete condensate removal from compressed air.
- Canadian Registration Number (CRN) available