Donaldson DF-C cyclone separators deliver high separation efficiency at low pressure drop through an optimal flow-path design.
An innovative insert in the cyclone head creates centrifugal force that guides liquid and particulate to the housing wall.
Friction with the housing causes the liquid and particulate to lose part of their kinetic energy and drop out of the higher moving airstream. Collected condensate is removed by a time-controlled UF-Z condensate drain, while the purified compressed air or gas exits to the industrial application downstream.
Available in six different sizes with a flow range from 119 to 1,099 m³/h / 70 to 647 scfm at 7 bar / 100 psig. Conforms to European directive 97/23/EG for pressure vessels.
- Flow-optimized design — low pressure drop resulting in energy savings
- Innovative spin insert — high efficiency over a broad flow range
- Bayonet lock ensures housing cannot be opened under pressure — high safety during operation
- Immersion-laquered housing on inside and outside surfaces — long-term corrosion protection
- Wall-bracket and UFM-D electronic level-controlled condensate drain options — flexibility to meet installation and application requirements
- Minimal replacement parts — no element needed