Donaldson P-EG economical stainless steel housings are designed for the purification of compressed air, technical gases and steam.
P-EG filter housings are designed to yield low differential pressure at high flow rates and accommodate a variety of connections including NPT, ANSI flange, Weld-End, and many more.
A broad selection of filter elements is available to meet the compatibility and micron rating requirements of your process.
- High quality 304 and 316 stainless steel designs
- 1/4 in. - 8 in. connections
- Gas capacity range of 61 to 21,530 m³/h / 36 to 12,672 scfm at 7 bar / 100 psig
- Canadian Registration Number (CRN) available
- Electropolished or bead-blast surface finish