Clean Diesel Carts are portable, self-contained filtration systems for ensuring clean, dry fuel in the shop or in the field. They're the perfect solution for fuel transfer and kidney loop filtration requirements. A high efficiency fuel filter and water absorbing filter work together to make sure that your diesel fuel is both clean and dry for your High Pressure Common Rail (HPCR) engine.
Use it in your workshop, with in-plant machinery, or with mobile equipment to achieve and maintain the ISO cleanliness standards of your fuel.
- High efficiency fuel filter provides diesel cleanliness to ISO 14/13/11 in a single pass
- Water absorbing filter removes free water (separated and emulsified)
- Rugged steel frame withstands heavy duty applications
- Convenient holes and slots to easily hang or secure frame
- Electrodeposited zinc coating with a powder top-coat and stainless fasteners provide corrosion protection
- Provides clean, dry diesel where you need it – in the shop or in the field
- Self-contained unit is easily transported
- AC and DC models available to meet your specific requirements
- Kidney-loop cleaning of small bulk tanks
- Recovering and cleaning contaminated fuel from equipment tanks
- Flushing equipment or machinery fuel systems
- Dispensing clean fuel into, or out of, remote tanks