Twist&Drain™ Style Fuel Filters
Twist&Drain™ Filter Kits
OEM Style Fuel Filters
Spin-on Fuel Filter Water Separator (FFWS)
1. Disconnect Water-In-Fuel (WIF) sensor if present – reconnect after servicing.
2. Unscrew and remove the old filter and gasket.
3. Properly dispose of the used filter according to local regulations.
4. Wipe filter head with a clean cloth.
5. Fill with fuel on the dirty side of the filter – per engine manufacturer recommendations.
6. Apply a thin film of clean motor oil to the gasket.
7. Align threads; spin filter on until gasket contact.
8. Follow icons on filter to tighten to tighten the appropriate amount.
9. Replace water collection bowl gasket if applicable.
10. Prime fuel system per manufacturer instructions.
11. Start engine and check for leaks.
12. Drain water daily.
Each kit contains all the components you need to change over to a Donaldson Twist&Drain fuel filter water separating system -- with coverage for over 400 on- and off-road vehicle applications.