In addition to all integrity tests, this unit can be used as a calibration pressure gauge (0 – 6 bar) and is capable of checking unknown volumes (e.g. the upstream volume of a filter housing; 0.1l – 32l). Also, in addition to the integrated software, a GMP/GLP compliant version is available.
A printer is included for on-site testing without a PC connection or as stand alone.
- Integrity test of hydrophilic membrane filters
- Integrity test of hydrophobic membrane filters
- Hardware and upstream volume measurement
- Pressure gauge calibration test
- GMP/GLP compliant version available