Our standard filters include technology that's designed to consistently meet required specifications – and your expectations.
Many filters offer a choice of standard or high-performance alternatives. Choose the one that's right for your application – based upon your fluid characteristics and your efficiency requirements.
- Low Pressure
- Low-pressure filters are the most common type of filter found in hydraulic circuits – used most in return line applications.
- Our low-pressure filters are rated for working pressures up to 20 bar / 350 psi.
- In-tank and in-line configurations are available to accommodate virtually any application.
- For in-tank and low-pressure inline systems – we offer a range of cellulose to Synteq® media, depending upon the specific assembly.
- For low pressure spin-on filters, white cans designate cellulose media – while black cans designate our high-performance Synteq™ media.
- Medium Pressure
- Medium-pressure filters can be used in applications between 20-130 bar / 290-1885 psi.
- We offer both spin on and inline cartridge style options.
- Donaldson Duramax® filters are the highest rated medium-pressure filters available. They're proven, reliable, long-lived and easy to install.
- All are offered with Donaldson's exclusive Synteq media, except for the FLK line, which comes standard with Synteq XP™ media.
- High Pressure
- High-pressure assemblies and filters are positioned between pumps and critical system components, such as cylinders, motors and valves. They do the very important job of protecting these components from catastrophic failure.
- Our heavy-duty, high-pressure filters are rated for working pressures 130-450 bar / 1885-6527 psi.
- All filter/cartridge options feature our Donaldson exclusive Synteq™ or DT Synteq™.
- Synteq provides the low resistance to fluid flow that makes it ideal for use with synthetic fluids, water glycols, water/oil emulsions, HWCF and petroleum-based fluids.
- High-performance DT grades of Synteq media provide the best available chemical resistance for hydraulic applications. They're ideal for use with phosphate ester and water glycol fluids