Our 108mm / 4.25" family of spin-on fuel assemblies features two head options. The heads have two inlet ports and two outlet ports. Two ports are shipped plugged. This allows for flexible mounting configurations. There are a couple of filter lengths with media options to protect your fuel system and assist with water separation.
For water maintenance flexibility, Donaldson fuel filter water separators have a connection that can accommodate multiple drain valve types, as well as a water collection bowl. The clear water collection bowl (80 mL / 2.7 oz capacity) is a separate component that can be added on for easy, visual water inspection and maintenance. All fuel filter water separators ship with a standard Twist&Drain™ valve. A variety of other Twist&Drain valves options are available so you can configure the exact system needed.
- Maximum flow rate: 600 lph / 160 gph primary and secondary
- Operating pressure: 690 kPa / 0-100 psi without bowl
- Side mount, multi-port heads – basic or with priming pump
- M14 x 1.5 straight thread ports (4x)
- M16 x 1.5 straight thread ports (4x)
- M18 x 1.5 straight thread ports (4x), priming pump head only
- Plug (2x)
- Spin-on filters
- B20 compatible – a wide range of fuel compatibility, including biodiesel up to B20, allows for use with most modern fuel chemistries
- Twist&Drain™ valves minimize components – provides flexible options that make routine maintenance clean, easy, and efficient. Twist&Drain™ valve include:
- Standard drain
- Drain valve for ½"-20 UNF threaded port sensor
- Drain valve with passive water-in-fuel (WIF) sensor
- Drain valve with digital WIF sensor
- Add-on water collection bowl available for easy water inspection
- Optional filter indicators and switches available
- Visual and mechanical indicator
- Electrical switch
- Wire harness adaptor
- Easy to service, no special tools needed – removing and replacing spin-on filters is hassle free. By using field proven designs, Donaldson is able to offer robust, leak free performance while avoiding the need for specialized tools.
- Filtration technology – you can rely on Donaldson’s advanced filtration technology to provide the performance needed
- Mix and match system of in-stock heads and filters – pick the filter to match your fuel flow requirements
- Wide applicability and flexibility for on- and off-road applications
Available Media Types
- Donaldson’s exclusive Synteq XP™ synthetic media for the best capture and retention of injector damaging contaminants. Available in Donaldson Blue filters for secondary applications.