Our 118mm / 4.65" family of spin-on fuel assemblies features one head option and a range of filter lengths with various efficiency ratings to protect your fuel system and assist with water separation. Choose the media type and configuration that’s best for your application. Whether you are looking for high-efficiency particulate removal or fuel and water separation, the options are available for your needs.
For water maintenance flexibility, Donaldson fuel filter water separators have a connection that can accommodate multiple drain valve types, as well as a water collection bowl. The clear water collection bowl (80 mL / 2.7 oz capacity) is a separate component that can be added on for easy, visual water inspection and maintenance. All fuel filter water separators ship with a standard Twist&Drain™ valve. A variety of other Twist&Drain valves types are available so you can configure the exact system needed.
- Maximum flow rate:
- Primary: 840 lph / 220 gph
- Secondary: 1080 lph / 285 gph
- Operating pressure:
- 690 kPa / 0-100 psi without bowl
- Side mount, multi-port head
- M14x1.5 straight thread ports (4x)
- Spin-on filters
- B20 compatible – a wide range of fuel compatibility, including biodiesel up to B20, allows for use with most modern fuel chemistries
- Twist&Drain™ valves minimize components – provides flexible options that make routine maintenance clean, easy, and efficient. Twist&Drain™ valve include:
- Standard drain
- Drain valve for ½"-20 UNF threaded port sensor
- Drain valve with passive water-in-fuel (WIF) sensor
- Drain valve with digital WIF sensor
- Add-on water collection bowl available for easy water inspection
- Easy to service, no special tools needed – removing and replacing spin-on filters is hassle free. By using field proven designs, Donaldson is able to offer robust, leak free performance while avoiding the need for specialized tools.
- Wide range of efficiency ratings – you can rely on Donaldson’s advanced filtration technology to provide the performance needed
- Mix and match system of in-stock heads and filters – create the system to fit your needs
- Wide applicability and flexibility for on- and off-road applications
Available Media Types
- Donaldson’s exclusive Synteq™ synthetic