The Ultrapoly particulate filter element contains a highly porous, sintered polyethylene filter medium for high dirt-holding capacity. Dust particles and other contaminants in compressed air and gases are removed down to 25 micron particles in the depth of the filter medium. The PE and PEP filter elements are suitable for AG / SG / HD filter housings. The P-SB filter elements are used in our P-EG and PG-EG housings.
- Void volume: porosity grade 45% - High dirt holding capacity, lower differential pressure
- Removal of contaminants down to 25 microns - Guaranteed retention grade
- Validated performance data - Reliable achievement of compressed air quality according to ISO 8573-1:2010 (PE)
- Silicone-free version available (PEP)
- Regenerative - Economical, longer service life time