If left in the process water, chlorine and other chemicals can impart unwanted tastes and odors in the final product.
The block construction of these elements mitigates the possibility of water channels forming and decreases the number of carbon fines that would otherwise release from loose carbon filters.
- High adsorptive capacity – effectively reduces chlorine and organic chemicals that contribute to undesirable tastes and odors
- 5 micron filtration
- Minimal release of carbon fines
- Block construction prevents channeling, fluidizing and bypass
- Performance tested and verified by independent laboratory
- Available in standard 2 3/4 in. and 4 1/4 in. (BB Style) diameter configurations
- RO pre-filters
- Water & waste water
- Food & beverage
- Chlorine removal
- Potable water
- Plating solutions
- Color removal