The Donaldson P-GSL N filter element is constructed of 100% stainless steel and often used in high-temperature liquid applications.
The P-GSL N is a regenerable, pleated, stainless steel filter element that captures contaminants such as particles, abrasion of valves and sealings, and rust. This filter element is constructed of 100% stainless steel and often used in high-temperature liquid applications.
All components meet the USA requirements for Food Contact Use in accordance with the US Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Title 21, and the EU requirements for Food Contact Use according to 1935/2004/EC.
- Pleated, stainless steel media
- Regenerable by back-flushing or ultrasonic cleaning
- Higher flow rates at a low pressure drop
- Longer service life which leads to a lower cost of ownership
- Nominal particle retention in liquid