The LifeTec™ PES-WN filter element provides sterile filtration and microbial stabilization of food ingredients and beverages.
The outstanding performance of the PES-WN filter element is based on its state-of-the-art filtration media. The hydrophilic polyethersulfone membrane distinguishes itself by having an asymmetrically designed pore structure.
The pore size steadily decreases towards the center of the medium resulting in a highly porous structure.
This extremely durable design maintains consistent porosity and impurity retention throughout its service life without shedding or unloading contaminants.
- Sterile grade membrane filters with a log reduction value of 7 for 0.2, 0.45 & 0.6 micron
- Excellent flow rate
- Highly robust polypropylene construction protects against deformation
- Extremely low adsorption of proteins
- High thermal stability, permanently hydrophilic
- Approved for Food Contact use according to US CFR Title 21 & EC/1935/2004
Clarification and sterilization of:
- Mineral and Spring Bottled Water
- Ingredient water
- Soft drinks
- Processed Food Ingredients
- Alcoholic Beverages