Donaldson PP-FC 100 absolute depth filter elements are produced with proprietary melt blown microfiber technology using 100% pure polypropylene filter media. Our melt blown formula allows for exceptional dirt-holding capacity.
The PP-FC 100 uses an absolute graded density filter matrix— lower density at the surface of the filter with progressively higher density toward the center—which captures particles throughout the entire filter depth.
This translates to higher efficiencies, longer life and fewer change outs, making the PP-FC 100 a great alternative to string-wound and nominal melt blown elements.
- Developed as pre-filter to protect membranes
- High flow rate
- High dirt holding capacity at low differential pressure
- Also suitable for the cost-effective final filtration of liquids
- Highly robust polypropylene construction protects against deformation
- Approved for Food Contact use according to US CFR Title 21 & EC/1935/2004
- Potable water filtration
- Chemical filtration - wide chemical compatibility
- Plating baths
- Amine filtration
- RO membrane prefiltration, spray nozzle protection and cleaning
- Cooling towers
- Oil & gas process water
- Pulp & paper processing