The single bag liquid housings feature heavy-duty construction for maximum durability and are a reliable solution for pre, coarse, and bulk liquid filtration.
#1 and # 2 bag housings:
- Available in 316L SS, 304L SS or carbon steel construction
- Clamp or swing bolt closures
- Stainless steel compression spring for positive bag sealing
- Adjustable stainless steel leg assembly
- 6.4 mm / 1/4 in. FNPT gauge ports and 127 mm / 1/2 in. FNPT drain port
#3 and #4 bag housings:
- 316 SS construction
- Clamp closure for easy bag change outs
- Adjustable leg assembly
The multi-bag liquid housings feature heavy-duty 304L or 316L stainless steel construction for maximum durability. They are compatible with size 2 bags, and are a reliable solution for pre, coarse, and bulk liquid filtration.
Multi-bag housings are available with either a clamp closure for quick and easy bag change-out or a swing bolt and davit closure ideal for larger flow applications.
Clamp closure housing:
- Clamp closure offers quick and easy bag change-out
- 10.3 bar / 150 psi pressure rating up to 121° C / 250° F
- 76.2 mm / 3 in. flanged connections
Swing bolt closure housing:
- Heavy-duty swing bolt closure and davit assembly are ideal for larger flow applications
- Low profile for easy bag change-outs
- 10.3 bar / 150 psi pressure rating up to 149° C / 300° F
- Eye nuts and davit handle are zinc plated to prevent gauling