Our 118 mm by-pass lube assembly product features a strong, durable head and by-pass (secondary) filter. It's designed to divert a small portion (-10%) of the system's oil flow back to the sump or oil pan before reaching the primary filter. This secondary system captures smaller contaminants than full-flow filters. Because of the increased efficiency, this filter will be more restrictive and should be located in a separate (by-pass) flowpath. On the upside, it gives you a much finer level of contamination control, keeping your oil and lube system clean.
- Maximum flow rate: 6.62 lpm / 1.75 gpm at 85 psi
- Operating pressure: 1034 kPa / 150 psi
- Standard design for by-pass filtration – side mount, single port head
- 3/8" -18 NPTF ports (2x)
- Spin-on filter
- Compatible with petroleum based fluids (hydrocarbon)
- Remote mount for ease of service – no special tools needed
- By-pass design for engine protection – removes smaller particulates than full-flow filters – no need for additional oil or oil changes can be reduced
- Easy to service, no special tools needed – removing and replacing spin-on filters is hassle free. By using field proven designs, Donaldson is able to offer robust, leak-free performance while avoiding the need for specialized tools.
- By-pass flow applications
- On- and off-road applications
Available Media Type
- Cellulose – cost effectively achieves application efficiency requirements