The P-SM N filter element consists of a regenerable, pleated filter matrix with stainless steel outer guard and end caps.
The nominal retention rate extends from 1 micron up to 250 micron.
The P-SM N filter element can withstand a differential pressure of up to 5 bar / 72 psi (flow from outside to inside) and can be used for temperatures up to +150° C / 302° F, with welded end caps up to +200° C / 392° F and is also suitable for high-viscosity liquids.
- High dirt holding capacity at low differential pressure and high flow rate
- Highly durable stainless steel design
- Regenerable by ultrasonication or backflushing
- For the filtration of air and liquids
- Approved for Food Contact Use acc. to CFR Title 21 & 1935/2004/EC