The Donaldson LifeTec™ P-GSL N is a regenerable, pleated, stainless steel filter element that captures contaminants such as particles, abrasion of valves and sealings, and rust.
The P-GSL N can be used in higher capacity applications where low pressure drop and reduced space are critical.
All components meet the USA requirements for Food Contact Use in accordance with the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Title 21, and the EU requirements for Food Contact Use according to 1935/2004/EC.
- Retention rate down to 0.01 microns in air/saturated steam
- Pleated, stainless steel media
- Regenerable by back-flushing or ultrasonic cleaning
- Higher flow rates at a low pressure drop
- Longer service life which leads to a lower cost of ownership
- Pre-Filtration (Entrainment Separator)
- Direct injection cooking
- Sterilize-in-Place (SIP)
- Heat exchangers
- PRV/valve protection
- Humidity control
- Rust capture