Manifolds split flow evenly between the individual filters. Fluid passes through only one of the filters on its way across the manifold. Dividing the flow between multiple filters plumbed in parallel slows velocity and reduces the pressure drop through each filter.
When used with Clean Solutions filters, they are an integral part of ensuring that your equipment receives the cleanest possible fuel and oil.
1. Service filter when flow slows or predetermined differential pressure is reached
2. When servicing changes all filters, all replacement filters must be identical
3. Isolate manifold, relieve pressure and drain prior to removing old filters
4. Install new filters on heads by spinning clockwise, tighten 1/2 turn after filter seats in gasket
5. Dispose of used filters appropriately