Engine and injector manufacturers tell you that you need the best available fuel filtration – and we agree! Clean fuel helps minimize expensive repairs and unplanned downtime – it is better for high pressure common rail (HPCR) fuel.
We offer two options:
It’s critical that your fuel filters remove – and retain – as much contaminant as possible in all types of operating conditions. Donaldson Blue filters with Synteq XP media technology provide premium protection for HPCR fuel systems. They offer better contaminant removal and better contaminant retention under the challenging operating conditions your engines and equipment face every day.
Donaldson Blue filters deliver the cleanest fuel – period.
Cummins X15 / ISX engines used in popular on-road applications
Donaldson Blue filters deliver:
1. Unscrew and remove the old filter and gasket.
Properly dispose of the used filter according to local regulations.
2. Wipe the filter head with a clean cloth.
3. DO NOT pre-fill with fuel.
4. Apply a thin film of clean motor oil to the gasket.
5. Align threads; spin filter on until gasket contact.
6. Follow icons on filter to tighten to tighten the appropriate amount.
7. Start engine and check for leaks.
Donaldson provides best practices and recommended steps for fuel filter servicing. Effective fuel filter maintenance is the key to optimal engine performance.