Donaldson PF-EG sanitary filter housings provide the greatest level of housing design for liquid applications.
Designed for point-of-use filtration of process and ingredient liquids, these housings can be configured with any Donaldson LifeTec™ liquid elements in order to meet your specific needs.
Standard PF-EG housings are available in tri-clamp or welded ends, and a variety of sizes and surface finish grades. Custom housing designs available upon request.
- 3-A and ASME certified options
- Liquid capacity range of 26.5 to 1,362 lpm / 7 to 360 gpm
- Standard 25 mm / 1 in. to 76 mm / 3 in. connection sizes
- Bead blast, electro-polished and nitric passivated surface finishes available
- Rated to 150 psi @ 356° F / 10 bar at min./max. operating temperature -25° C / -13° F to +150° C / 302° F (with standard EPDM gasket, for water +1° C / 33° F to 85° C / 185° F)
- FDA CFR Code of Federal Regulations Title 21 framework regulation 1935/2004/EC