Donaldson HRE heat regenerated adsorption dryers can be used in all climate zones and provide easy maintenance and low investment costs.
As with all externally heated adsorption dryers, the desorption of the moisture adsorbed in the desiccant of the HRE models takes place with the heated blower air stream.
The cooling of the desiccant is conducted with partial flow of the already dried compressed air. Because the cooling process is independent of the ambient conditions, HRE models can be used worldwide.
- Desorption in counterflow to the adsorption direction
- Cooling with an expanded portion of compressed air
- Designed for automatic and continuous operation
- All climate zones
- Low investment costs
- Easy maintenance
- Chemical and electrical industry
- Machine building industry and plant engineering / construction
- Automotive industry