The Ultrasorp AKC Smart is an activated carbon adsorber to remove oil vapors and hydrocarbons, thereby protecting sensitive production processes.
The Ultrasorp AKC Smart can be used as single solution or connected as a series and thanks to the modular concept the set-up is flexible and will easily fit your site. The built-in oil indicator ensures high operational safety and the exact residual oil content can be determined at any time. The range of adsorbers covers volume flows of 5 to 100 m³/h and has been built and tested for temperatures up to 55° C / 131° F.
- The Ultrasorp AKC Smart comes with new modular options
- The innovative activated carbon cartridges ensure you highest efficiency in hydrocarbon vapor adsorption as well as minimum residual water content to achieve low dewpoints in shortest time
- With the built-in oil indicator you can check the exact residual oil content at any time
- Long lifetime and low maintenance
- Flow-optimized and high efficient overall concept
- Easy service – all maintenance parts are easily accessible
Activated Carbon Cartridges
- Reliable Operation
- The new activated carbon cartridge design is in consideration of free flow in adsorbers. The flow-optimized design with low pressure drop is resistant against pressure and flow fluctuations. There is almost no start-up time to reach the required dew point. The separate cartridges come in handy for easy service. The installation height is not an issue, since the cartridges will be changed individually. This gives additional advantages for your stock management.
UltraPleat™ Filter Elements
- Efficient Operation
- The UltraPleat filtration technology uses a new structure of coated high-tech fibers that are processed into a pleated filter medium with a high separation efficiency of liquid particles and a huge adsorption capacity for solid particles. The multilayer structure of the new filter medium was designed so that optimal aerodynamic conditions are achieved, simultaneously providing a filter surface that is over 400% larger by comparison with wrapped filter media. For the separation of oil aerosols, an efficiency of up to ≥ 99.9% is achieved.
- The Ultrasorp AKC Smart manifests itself through its service friendliness. During service, the Ultrasorp AKC Smart remains firmly installed and within the pipeline, which ensures safe execution and minimum downtime. No special tools are needed and all maintenance parts are easily accessible. Furthermore the use of desiccant cartridges allows for a clean service concept and helps to keep it simple.