The C200 is equipped with the latest processor and data transfer technology to ensure easy, smart and functional operation. The Donaldson C200 series are solid-state products providing pressure drop measurement, digital display, and pressure drop control with an alarm function. Designed to provide accurate and dependable control of a pulse-cleaning timer, starting and stopping the cleaning process at the limits you choose.
This controller is already set up with default settings and can be used as a plug and play device. Please contact our Donaldson trained personnel for optimal alignment of the cleaning system with your specific application. Once connected to the power supply, the C200 controller operates automatically and independently.
- Three cleaning options: differential pressure cleaning (DFF), down-time cleaning (DTC), and combined differential and down-time cleaning (ALL)
- Available as standard equipment on many Donaldson Torit collectors and Electrical Control Panels
- Solid-state electronics for reliability and long-term accuracy
- High, Low, and Alarm setpoints programmable from front panel
- User selected lockout feature to prevent unauthorized adjustment of setpoints
- Accuracy ± 1% full scale
- Choice of units, inches water gauge or daPa (decaPascals)
- Jumper selected 115 or 230 VAC power
- No battery backup is required
- CE Compliant