When you need a durable pleated filter bag that delivers long-lasting performance in high-temperature applications, Donaldson Aramid and Aramid with ePTFE membrane pleated filter bags can take the heat.
A 10 oz. stiffened aramid felt substrate withstands constant operating temperatures up to 190° C / 375° F. Aramid Pleated Filter Bags come in a wide variety of sizes and configurations to fit most popular brands of baghouse collectors.
- 100% self-supported pleatable Aramid needlefelt media
- Available in a wide range of configurations, diameters and lengths
- 190° C / 375° F max operating temperature
- Aramid with ePTFE membrane has excellent dust release properties
- Pleated bags offer twice the filter area to increase efficiency and decrease pressure drop
- Shorter bag height allows for a larger dropout area and less opportunity for bag abrasion