The Ultrafilter™ International UFA-AC oil / water separator is used to separate condensate with difficult characteristics like stable oil / water emulsions.
Our technology guarantees a filtration quality of less than 5 mg/l to residual oil content (measured according to ISO 9377-2) in water and is accomplished without adding chemicals.
Special features include an LC-display, ceramic membrane, Viton seals and frost-protection for the membranes by means of a sensor-controlled heater system.
- Intelligent control concept – Controller for safe operation. Overflow and sensor monitoring via alarm messages with potential free contact and optional external network connection
- Programmable controller – Intelligent process control solution with high process security and best industry standard
- Optimized cleaning – The comparison between INPUT vs. OUTPUT causes an extension of the cleaning intervals and saves operating costs and extends the service intervals
- LCD display – Clear text messages for safe operation and easy service
- Process safety – User will be informed if a manual intervention is necessary, e.g. signaling via a potential free alarm contact for fault signals such as overflow alarm, defective sensors and much more.
- Ceramic membrane – High thermal, mechanic and chemical resistance with long service life and safe operation
- Frost protection – The operating temperature is continuously monitored. The heater starts automatically to ensure a minimum process temperature to protect the membrane from freezing conditions
- Network connection – Visualization and remote diagnostics for control stations etc. the controller is optionally expandable for Modbus, Profibus and Ethernet.
- VITON sealing – Maximum safety for chemicals and often unknown compounds of condensate