The Boreas compressed air dryers are designed for operating pressures up to 14 bar / 203 psig and thus cover a wide range of applications in various industries.
The Boreas dryers are either hot gas bypass controlled or come with a variable speed control. All Boreas dryers are available in either air-cooled or water-cooled configurations and are equipped with an electronic level-controlled condensate drain on the heat exchanger.
Volume flows of 1,260 to 21,000 m³/h are covered by the Boreas series.
- 17 sizes for nominal flow rates of 1,260 to 21,000 m³/h / 742 to 12,360 scfm – Allows for an accurate selection of the appropriate refrigeration compressed air dryer to the respective operating volume flow.
- Hot gas bypass or variable speed control
- Electronic level-controlled condensate drain on the heat exchanger – Ensures reliable condensate drainage without loss of compressed air. Includes function monitoring and alarm message.
- Multifunctional display that shows the current pressure dew point, operating hours as well as service and alarm messages – Offers numerous possibilities for individual adjustment.
- Compact and space-saving design with robust steel housing