The Buran range of refrigeration compressed air dryers are suitable for volume flows up to 1,175 m³/h / 692 scfm and are available in both an air-cooled version and a water-cooled version.
In the air-cooled version, this series includes an energy-saving control based on dew point-dependent control of the refrigerant compressor in conjunction with a temperature and pressure control. This ensures an extremely stable dew point under all operating conditions and a power consumption proportional to the applied thermal load.
Both the air-cooled and the water-cooled versions are equipped with an electronic level-controlled condensate drain on the heat exchanger, which ensures a safe condensate drainage without loss of compressed air.
- Flow rate from 20 to 1,175 m³/h / 12 to 692 scfm
- Reliable pressure dew point of +3° C / 37° F
- Corrosion resistant aluminium heat exchanger
- Plug & play solution, with integrated filters for 20 to 850 m³/h / 12 to 500 scfm range
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant R407c/R134a with high overload capacity