The filters consist of two filter stages: the adsorption stage and the depth filter stage. At the adsorption stage, oil vapor, hydrocarbons, and odors are removed by adsorption at activated carbon. Particles are removed at the depth filter stage, consisting of microfiber fleece. In addition, support fleece and an outer stainless steel support sleeve ensure the adjustment of the adsorption and filter stage.
The AK and AKP filter elements are suitable for AG, SG, and HD filter housings. The P-AK filter elements are used in our P-EG and PG-EG housings.
- High packing density and inner surface of activated carbon - High adsorption capacity and improved efficiency guarantee optimum purification performance over the whole lifetime
- Flow distributor at filter inlet - Reduces flow resistance and ensures optimum oncoming flow of the adsorption material
- Activated carbon incorporated into support media - Prevents activated carbon abrasion
- Microfiber fleece depth filter stage at filter outlet - Improvement of particle retention (class 2 acc. to ISO 8573- 1:2010 achievable)
- Silicone-free version available (AKP)
- Validated performance data - according to ISO 12500-2 (AK)
- Breathing air supply
- Prefiltration of sterile air
- Filling machines
- Packaging machines