Donaldson UFM-D drains offer silent operation, fast return on investment and a low maintenance option to handling the liquid condensate, which naturally accumulates in various spots within a compressed air system.
Condensate must be drained frequently, and typical drains are prone to loss of valuable compressed air. The UFM-D drains offer the ability to silently and cost effectively drain condensate from your compressed air system.
- Electronically level-controlled minimizes loss of costly compressed air
- Easy service with all maintenance parts in a single unit
- Manufactured with corrosion resistant materials
- Silent operation
- On the compressor itself
- On compressor aftercoolers
- On accumulator/surge tanks
- On coarse coalescing prefilters before refrigerated and desiccant dryers
- On fine coalescing prefilters before refrigerated and desiccant dryers
- On refrigerated dryer cold-points or outlets
- On desiccant dryer outlet