Donaldson Synteq DRY coalescing technology performs much better, maintaining an industry-leading 80% to 90% water removal efficiency through the end of filter life. Field data shows that this advanced coalescing solution removes significantly more water than current barrier or coalescing filters, providing greater protection for your equipment.
Removing more water from fuel results in greater protection for injectors, fuel systems, and engines. Longer injector and pump life, plus reduced downtime and repairs have a direct positive impact on an OEM’s bottom line.
- 80% to 90% water removal throughout filter life under the most severe operating and fuel conditions
- Strong performance even with challenging high biodiesel blends
- Applicable for modern common rail injection systems
- Improved protection against component corrosion, rust, and pitting
- Component flexibility — various configuration possibilities; filter head, housing, and sensor technologies