Donaldson in-line separators provide two-stage cleaning for unexpectedly heavy dust/moisture conditions.
When your truck is being used in heavier-than-anticipated dust or moisture conditions, you may not have to replace the entire air cleaner. The problem may be solved by adding a Donaldson in-line separator. This enables an over-highway vehicle, which usually sees only light dust, to be easily and economically adapted to off-road medium to heavy dust conditions.
- Economical way to convert air intake system from light dust to medium to heavy dust condition
- 80% water removal efficiency
- 70% dust removal efficiency
- Vertical model: On/off road, mounted on inlet tubing or cowl mounted directly to air cleaner – Compatible with engine airflows of 14.2 to 42.5 m³/min / 500 to 1500 cfm
- Horizontal model: On/off road, typically mounted underhood – compatible with engine airflows of 2.8 to 40 m³/min / 100 to 1400 cfm