The VarioDry SPN membrane compressed air dryer runs almost noiselessly with no mechanically movable parts and does not require an electric supply. The versatile system is space-saving and can be easily installed in various ranges of applications.
Using VarioDry SPN Superplus membrane compressed air dryers, the endpoint treatment of compressed air for flow rates from 3 to 63 m³/h is particularly effective.
Since SPN membrane compressed air dryers operate without electrical power, they are also the suitable solution for mobile use as well as in explosion protection zones. Restricted spaces as well as the installation directly at the workstation are application areas for this robust and noiselessly working compressed air dryer.
The VarioDry SPN Superplus covers the flow rate range from 3 to 63 m³/h / 1.76 to 37 scfm with 9 types, achieving an exemplary reduction of water components.
- Very low purge air
- Lightweight design
- Nine types with 3 to 63 m³/h / 1.76 to 37 scfm flow rate
- Dew point reduction down to -40° C / -40° F or variable reduction
- Diagonal cross wrapped fibres
- Easy to install
- No electrical supply required
- Almost noiseless operation
- SPN Superplus with pre-filters